• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

OH PLZ I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPP

• 3 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I know a little Informations, buti forgot. man i shouldn't... Anyway I think you got to the wrong forum...

Kempo dude says: Stand up show me what you got, im black belter in kempo, im a Kempo champ. lets see who will win!

In Toronto got see Sunny Tang for Wing Chun.

Drunken Boxing is taught in Shaolin School, and Choy Lay Fut in several cases.

Drunken style is usually taught with a larger system as a specialty. It's a long road before one learns it.

My friend I learned A Drunken Boxing form after 13 years of practicing the art, even if you were to fight an unscrupulous person to teach you a drunken form it would be useless to you, the precision and timing and difficulty of the forms are immense, and you will not find anyone to teach you a drunken form anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

OK dude, instead of panicking and typing all caps, why not call around the king fu schools in your area and ask them what styles they teach, and in what progression you'd learn styles like tiger, crane, drunken, etc.

I'm sure you'll find one that suits you, based on styles that interest you.

KarateForums.com - Sempai

• 6 months later...

blood talon,

I don't know anything about canada.What i do know if you're looking to learn kung fu and want a good teacher.If your area has a chinatown start your search there.It's tough to just go and speak to ppl about learning kung fu ,but if you're serious they'll know and someone might except you as a student.It sounds crazy ,but my sifu was'nt teaching when i found him.Now i'm a disciple of a very rare style of kung fu and 1 of 2 ppl chosen by him to pass on the style.

jmd :)

The Basics Are The Hidden Secret To Kung Fu Master The Basics.

This is a really old topic, not sure that the user is even around anymore (or if he cares), but thanks for replying. :)

No problem just making my way around the forum.

Trying to help anyone if i can?

jmd :)

The Basics Are The Hidden Secret To Kung Fu Master The Basics.

IM A CANADIAN!!!!!!TO THE RESCUE theres a school called KARMA martial arts, my master teaches there he teaches bjj and there is also a muay thai class,

also there is a systema school forgot the name, but the teacher is vladimir vasiliev, both of these schools are very good hope this helps

"When we go to the ground,you are in my world, the ground is the ocean, I am the shark,

and most people don't even know how to swim"