Law suits

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going back to the sueing for medical costs.

that's why in the uk, part of the contract you sign is a liabilty waiver AND medical insurance cover.

point being, we don't want you to get hurt but if it happens, we wanna make sure you're covered.

as someone pointed out, you don't have that in the US do you?

earth is the asylum of the universe where the inmates have taken over.

don't ask stupid questions and you won't get stupid answers.

Wow charged with assault how did it turnout?

The police come and make their reports and normally they just file the reports untill it exceeds the statute of limitations.

Assault charges normally don't end up incourt unless there are many witnesses testifying against you or there are injuries on the inmate's body which indicate that excessive force was used.

The inmates that charged me with assault never had any visual injuries. Choking people and twisting limbs normally don't leave marks.

What works works

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think anyone will quit for getting hit, it's part of contact sports. Football players wont quit if they get tackled.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

I don't teach MA but I do teach scuba diving. We carry insurance and have the students sign an "expressed release of liability form". While I have never been sued but other instructors that certify for the agency have and the release has always held up in court. I teach many lawyers and they hate the form because the language is very binding.

• 3 weeks later...