31 members have voted

1. 1. How bad am i going to get beat?

• Little Sore?
    • Lil Blood?
    • Bloody Pulp?
    • Dental Records: Inconclusive?
    • No Discernable Human Remains?

Make sure you do something to spice it up:

Right after you both salute each other at the beginning of the fight, tell him "so...i got good news...i got your daughter pregnant".

Im quite sure it would be a very interesting fight.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence thus, is not an act, but a habit. --- Aristotle

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right after you both salute each other at the beginning of the fight, tell him "so...i got good news...i got your daughter pregnant".

LOL ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats the best advice I have ever heard

We are not so much individual beings as individual points of perception within one immense being.

Good luck for your fight! Have you notified the hospital so they can have a recovery team on standby?? :D

Seriously, I hope that you learn a lot from your fight.

When I was an orange belt (first after white belt in my style) I fought a blackbelt with many years experience. She didn't give me any let up and basically just pounded my a$$. The only thing I learned that day was that I couldn't fight. :(

It put me off sparring for a long time - basically, she just wanted to show how much snot she could pummel out of me without helping me to improve in the slightest. :(

I hope that your blackbelt (future father-in-law?? :D) friend lets you learn a better lesson than that. :karate:

Let us know how you get on...if you can still type afterwars... :P

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

:lol:

Well, that IS good news.

On second thought, forget the mop. I hope your organ donor card is up to date. :kaioken:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

yea, make sure your real nice to the daughter and you haven't done anything he wouldn't approve of. i can see it now

*bow* ready?

you: yep

him: o yea, whats this i hear that you fell asleep with my daughter on our couch

you: o crap

medics: ...i don't think he even had a chance

remember to wear your bloodtype, allergies, and any preexisting medical condions on a card around your neck.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

I told him about this post... he got a huge smile and told me I have nothing to worry about. I'm glad you see the humor in this... the other forum felt like critizing me...Grr.. Anyways... He has his recertifation for Cho Dan tomorrow, i wished him luck, he wised me luck (on my test). He has no malice against me... so i'm not too worried...I just want to learn how to spar, nothing wrong with that...

Strength is no match for skill

Of course you dont have anything to worry about! There is no point in worrying about the inevitable lol - just look around the place for any shiny objects before you get on the mat :D Have fun and let us know how it goes! :D

The sand bringeth and the sand taketh away...

Disciple of Master Jules' Temple of Sand Dojo

I think an advantage of fighting with someone much better/bigger than you is that you learn how to take hits. My boyfriend is GIGANTIC-- he's 6'5'' and 320 pounds. I don't even weigh half that. I'm a foot shorter than he is. And have I mentioned how long his arms are? I have to really strategize to get my fists anywhere near him.

Well, anyway, sometimes I make him box with me. No pads, no nothing. We have some rules, open hands for head shots, no throws, etc, but for the most part, I just stand there and get hit. My arms look like my father was a dalmation, and the sight of my tattoos bruising up is an odd one, indeed. But can I keep standing? You betcha. Sometimes in a fight, it'll come down to who can stay up the longest, and not be bothered by the pain.

If you spar with a black belt (one who cares about you), then I'm sure you'll learn how to take plenty of hits!

Good luck. :)