How bad am i going to get beat?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How bad am i going to get beat?

• Little Sore?
    • Lil Blood?
    • Bloody Pulp?
    • Dental Records: Inconclusive?
    • No Discernable Human Remains?

So, as some of you know, i'm pumped about my first tournament. If i go and spar other yellow/orange belts, there isn't much i can learn there, because they are just as inexperienced as i am. So i got the bright idea... why don't i ask a black belt to spar me so they can help me and all. Well, there is only one Dan i know well enough to ask such a favor, My girlfriend's father.

How many fathers have their daughters boyfriends willing suject themselves to beatings? Just one... moving on.

I went over to my girlfriend's house after my TSD class and hung out for a while... He dad comes home from his Dan class. My first words to him were, "So when are you going to kick my *?"

The largest smile i've ever seen... i don't think i've ever seen anyone so happy to hear that.

We agreed on a date... and I, being a man of my word (and i really want to learn how spar really well) plan on sticking to it.

Any thoughts...

(forget the second other thread... i forgot to add a option to the poll)

Strength is no match for skill

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you wont be coming back he for a while unless you can type in a coma lol
LOL...I'm glad you guys saw the humor in that... on the other forum i posted this on, they critized me for not sparring underbelts... ::shakes head::

Should be a good laugh make sure you learn something during your beating

LOL, i will definently try... The BB and I are good friends, i don't think he'll hurt me too bad...

If you don't remember the details of the beating, just ask him, I'm sure he will. lol

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Hmmm, the BB in me says "Go easy, and make sure he gains some valuable experience."

The father in me says "Get a mop."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Little from Column A and Little from Column B. I know he won't go all out, but he won't make it easy on me, infact, i want him to challenge me...