• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

:D uuuuuuuuuuuu ive been looking at muay thai on the internet and it looks really cool and strong to but i dont really know know anything about it so i was wondering if someone could explain it to me

a boat can float in water but it can sink in it to

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

well... if you read around youll probably get an idea. its a sport and a martial art- think boxing with kicking (with the shin) as well as elbows (not allowed everywhere) and knees. it happens to be quite popular because its kicks, knees and elbows are basically the hardest hitting of all martial arts.

I saw ong bak a few months ago - I haven't seen the US version yet though. GREAT action. I don't think alot of it will apply to a muay thai class though. Alot of the stuff in it is the older muay, maybe muay boran or muay chaad cheurk or something...it's referred to as ancient muay thai, but technically, it's not the same thing.

eyah ong back it really good, ive had it on dvd for about 4 or 5 months most def one of my fave martial arts films, just wished it was dubbed i cant stand subtitles.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

• 2 weeks later...

^ it aint bn realsed un the uk yet the copy i have wasn't even subtitled but my mate put them on.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

it was only limited release here in the US so i will have to wait for the dvd to come out :(

I'm in the US too... if you want to see the thai version, get it off ebay. also, if you have a local anime shop, stop by there. The anime shop here carries it.