Souldburned

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you have on your neck? I have a puppet master on my back holding some puppet strings with some cholos (Mexican Gangster) on them and an impala in the middle of them. I got it to remind me where I come from and how it is almost like we are puppets on strings just getting moved around and pushed into different situations without our control. Kind of hard to understand it if you haven't lived it.

What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others. - Confucius

Be carefull with Japanese characters. I've seen a number of westerners with Japanese characters written backwards on their tats.Its funny as hell but I feel sorry for them.

Sometimes the meanings which they were told for the character are wrong too.

I got a japanese dragon tattoed over my entire back by hand.The traditional way.It hurt like hell!

Just make sure you know what you want and dont get addicted to it.

"Today is a good day to die"

Live each day as if it were your last

i have one on my chest and that really hurt the tattooist said that the chest adn the inside of the arm is the worst place to get them as you have loads of nerves there i remember feeling the pain shooting round to my side and sweat dripping from my left armpit, tho it did hurt as soon as i walked out of the shop i wanted another 1.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone send me a website or a good magazine that provides decent tattoos. Particularly MA tattoos? Also can some one tell me if it hurts more to get a tattoo on one's lower back or on their shoulder blade. Thanks

I have one on my shoulder blade. It didn't hurt too bad. The tattoo parlour had a sign in it, it read: "If you are worried about the pain, we are worried about how much you want a tattoo"

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum

Try Skin Deep, Skin Shots, Tatto Energy or Total Tattoo magazines.

I had a new tatt done last week,on the inside of my right arm, which didn't hurt... until I went to training the following night and we were doing a lot of grab and restraint techniques. It felt like everyone in the club was out to prise my new tatt from off my skin! Ouch!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!