• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

tattoos

Souldburned

I´m wanting to do a tatto, probably on my back or in the arm..probably my name or some kind of japanese symbol or a dragon in colors.

I´m particulary conserned about the pain question. Does anyone here has a tatto? It´s all that painfull ( some persons say that the pain can make you faint )

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one that takes up half of my back and you feel a slight pinch when they are doing it near your spine and down your vertabrae but other than that I didnt really feel anything.

What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others. - Confucius

Tattoos? I don't have a problem with them but they are not for me.

Why would you want that pain for a picture on your body? Just asking.

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

Some people find the pain to be excruciating, others barely notice it. The tattoo that hurt me most was the one on my collarbone. The others were ok.

Actually, it was getting my ear pierced that hurt the most. It's that bit of your ear that's like a little 'flap' that partly covers the 'hole'. Sorry, I can't remember the name. Ihave quite a few piercings, especially ear ones, but that seemed to hurt the most.

If your tattoo goes over your spine it'll probably hurt the most there. If you have it done on your arm, the underside of your arm is more likely to hurt than the topside, as the skin is usually more sensetive there than the upperside.

Good luck with your tattoo! if you haven't already found a good tattoo artist, then try and see if you can get one from personal recommendation. Get some tattoo magazines to look at designs too - they usually have adverts for tattoo studios in them as well. Your tattoo will be for life, so don't just go for the first tattoo parlour that you see - look for a quality artist.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I have tattoos on my feet. The only thing more painful is your neck, and only because you're not allowed to breathe.

I have tattoos other places, too. As well as piercings. Feet are *terribly* painful to tattoo.

It's not a big deal. It only hurts while you're getting the work done, and then you have something (hopeully) beautiful for the rest of your life.

The tattoo shop should look like a doctor's office in regards to lighting (very important!) and cleanliness (they MUST have an autoclave and use new needles on every person).

If you're not Japanese, or don't speak Japanese, don't get a Japanese character for a tattoo. You'll look really stupid.