• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto...give or take 26 years...

I'd trade you some of those 26 extra years in exchange for some of your youth bud! :lol:

I just noticed your location. Kalispel, Montana. I was out there a number of years ago on vacation while doing the Highway of the Sun drive and otehr such things. Drove through downtown Kalispel. Beautiful! My wife wants to retire (or go before that) out there even if that means selling hucklebetrry jam by the roadside (I think I it is huckleberry that is out there). Anyhow, my point is beautiful. beautiful area. :)

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I'm a whitebelt in Shotokan Karate.

Water is the softest thing in the world. But it's hard enough to cut through rock. It can take any shape or form. You put water in a cup it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle, you put water in teapot it becomes the teapot.Now water, it can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.

-Bruce Lee

nidan shotokan. i quit shotokan a couple of years ago while i was preparing for sandan. i just got completely fed up of the way it was taught these days.

"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana