• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dog owners

pineapple

I have a female American Bulldog, pure white and 85 lbs.

I also own a male 1/2 Bull Mastiff, 1/4 Neopolitan Mastiff, 1/4 Rottweiller which is over 100 lbs.

What kind of dog do you have?

What works works

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to own a poodle/labrador cross that I got from a rescuse centre. Sadly he died of cancer about 18 months ago, although he did live to be 17, so he'd had a long life.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I have a 6 yr old full blooded pit bull named Garcia,a full blooded rott named chief, he's 5 yrs old and I have a 9 month old 1/2 pit 1/2 rott pup named bailey. Nine months ago, I worked as an animal control officer and got a call about a guy who was drowning his female pit's pups in water. I arrived on seen and could not find the guy responsible so I took a look around in his backyard.I found a female pit tied to a tree with no shelter and on a three foot chain. I let her off of the chain and she ran over to her dog house that was about ten feet away from where she was tied up. She stuck her head in the dog house and started to cry. When I looked in the dog house, I found 5 four week old pups.I transported all of the puppys to my vehicle and went back to the dog house because the mom would not come with me to my van. When I got to the dog house,the mom ran over to the side of the dog house and scratched at a five gallon bucket full of water. I looked inside the bucket and there was pup trying to swim.his little nose was only out of the water by about an 1/2 inch. I grabed the little pup and wrapped him up in my shirt and took to my van. The mom jumped up into the passenger side and I took them to the humane society. A few months later, I had got all of the pups adopted to good homes and I adopted the one in the bucket!!! I also had the owner arrested for animal crultey. I think it was my destiny to find my new dog,I think he was ment for me.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them