• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Head of Isshin-Ryu Karate

isshinryu5toforever

I had heard the death bed story before. Of the three I have heard that the order as far as best on down would be Uezu, Shinsho Shimabuku, then Kichiro. I'm not sure who endorses who anymore. I wonder which assosiation endorses whom. Because as I said before Master Advincula endorses Shinsho. I know a few people endorse Uezu and likewise with Kichiro. Anyone here practice Long-Shimabuku Isshin-Ryu or come directly from Mitchum, Armstrong, or Nagle. I'm not trying to begin a major argument I just want to know who endorses who.

I know that the IWKA is Headed by Kichiro Shimabuku, and I forget who mentioned it but Angi Ueza Started the OIKKA. As far back as I can recall right Now, My 2 Sensei's studied under Master Bill Hayes And Master Ceciel Moran.

I have unwittingly changed my way of life, for I can never be the same person again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kinda hard to tell isn't it. You have to take into account all of the 10th degrees in this country. If they aint in charge of the style you gotta wonder what they are doing with the Judan title. As for the Americans 3 - 4 years of training...I read in some of their own bios that 18 months is about right.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt