• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A Gathering of Friends?

Shorinryu Sensei

If it's worth it to me I'll road trip wherever I guess. I have a friend who loves weekend road trips and we both do alot of cycling...so it would be a dual purpose trip for me and for him he would be into cycling at a new destination (never been to montana!)

But the bottom line (for me anyway) is it would have to be worth the expense...I can talk to you guys fine on here...but if there was going to be some training involved...I'd love to see some other styles, etc;

But not to be rude...I dont want to drive a few thousand miles to hang out with a bunch of white belts and chit chat :P

So I'll monitor this thread and if it goes somewhere interesting I might be up for making it happen...I guess I'm also saying I'd be more interested if there were 15-20+ people interested in going, I dont want to be the only fool driving cross country :)

I just mapquested my route from my house to kalispell MT ... here is the result

Total Est. Time: 33 hours, 43 minutes Total Est. Distance: 2189.54 miles

So it's a bit of a hike...would end up being a bit of a pain for me (like I said weekend road trips are great...week road trips aren't they use vacation time that makes it tough to setup with more than just myself) but if something is happening I'll play it by ear ;)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's worth it to me I'll road trip wherever I guess. I have a friend who loves weekend road trips and we both do alot of cycling...so it would be a dual purpose trip for me and for him he would be into cycling at a new destination (never been to montana!)

But the bottom line (for me anyway) is it would have to be worth the expense...I can talk to you guys fine on here...but if there was going to be some training involved...I'd love to see some other styles, etc;

But not to be rude...I dont want to drive a few thousand miles to hang out with a bunch of white belts and chit chat :P

So I'll monitor this thread and if it goes somewhere interesting I might be up for making it happen...I guess I'm also saying I'd be more interested if there were 15-20+ people interested in going, I dont want to be the only fool driving cross country :)

I just mapquested my route from my house to kalispell MT ... here is the result

Total Est. Time: 33 hours, 43 minutes Total Est. Distance: 2189.54 miles

So it's a bit of a hike...would end up being a bit of a pain for me (like I said weekend road trips are great...week road trips aren't they use vacation time that makes it tough to setup with more than just myself) but if something is happening I'll play it by ear ;)

So far, I'd say it looks like just a couple of people planning on coming so far. As for working out....how can you get a bunch of martial artists together and NOT work out? :brow:

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

i'm in a boat of diggin the idea, but not having the resources to get there. is anyone coming from around WI or through it who'd be willing to car pool with yours truly? i make wonderful company :brow:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

What a great idea, but don't you think you are single-ing out the non Usa members?

I wanna do that to! Why can't you organise one in UK?

But if you can't do that I would love to get some phones numbers and talk to members, I'll put mine up tommorrow, in here if anyone is interested.

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

Do not post any personal phone numbers. It is not allowed and is a bad idea. If you have someone in particular that you want to give your phone number to or want their phone number, you should send them a PM or e-mail.

Thank you.