Shorinryu Sensei

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick post here to get this thread back up at the top where people can see it in case they want to participte or ask questions. :karate:

I'll do this every now and then.

Edited by Shorinryu Sensei

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

I think this is a great idea shorinryu sensei,I'd love to come out your way! Last summer, I went threw east glacier on amtrak and the scenary was amazing. I was heading out to oregon to stay with my girlfriends sister up on mt. hood.I might be going back this summer and if i can take off work around the dates that have been set,i would love to make the event. If not , i suggest that we hold a west coast, east coast,and central get together. I live about 3 hrs south of chicago il and i know i've seen users that don't live to far from that. we could post pictures from the three different events being held in 2005. Maybe people from these areas can specifiy were they live and designate a person and location to help cordinate each event. It might be easier that way. Either way, i hope something can come of the idea.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

Man that would be awesome. I cannot say whether I can come for sure because of my work schedule and how much I travel but if I do not make it please take alot of pictures I would like to see them. Thnx! :D

What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others. - Confucius

Most definitely pictures will be taken. I have a 5mp digital camera with a 256k memory card, so I can take LOTS! After the gathering, I'll contact Patrick...he said he'd host a place to put the pics.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

It's a great idea Shorinryu Sensei!

I wish I could afford to come over, but Kalispell, MT, USA is a heck of a way from Rotherham, UK... and it costs lots of £££ to get there... :(

Anyway, I hope that lots of folk manage to meet up together. Have a good time and take lots of pics!

If any of the UK folk want to get together then let me know.

We could perhaps meet in London or a central location somewhere in the Midlands (Leicester area perhaps?). Let me know if you're interested.

It'd be good to get together for a weekend, swap stories, have a few beers and train together. :)

That's more like it!! Much more in MY price range ;)

Of course if you wanna come down to the English Riviera I would be more than willing to give you a guided tour of the pubs... I mean sights! ;)

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum

Most definitely pictures will be taken. I have a 5mp digital camera with a 256k memory card, so I can take LOTS! After the gathering, I'll contact Patrick...he said he'd host a place to put the pics.

Yes, I'll host them and post them up. :)

Thanks.

where would we have this gathering?

Fly/drive/Amtrak/hitchhike into Kalispell, Montana. Weather permitting, we might camp out in Glacier national Park, or at least at my house.

Interested?

I'm interested, although I'm still in high school...maybe I could if it happens in a few years.

Hehe, you know I was thinking about posting this sort of thing in another forum once. It's a great idea, we should go ahead with it.