• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Are you happy at your current dojo/style.

Are you happy at your current dojo/style.  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy at your current dojo/style.

• Yes
    • No

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no Dojo.

I'm currently being taught by my uncle in Ninjitsu, but he is not a qualified teacher and has limited knowledge of the subject and has little teachings left for me,

What i'm getting at is what would you suggest I do now, Where do I go from here?

Anything cheap to start would help, (Kendo is interesting but costs like £300 for full kit.)

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

I have no Dojo.

I'm currently being taught by my uncle in Ninjitsu, but he is not a qualified teacher and has limited knowledge of the subject and has little teachings left for me,

What i'm getting at is what would you suggest I do now, Where do I go from here?

Anything cheap to start would help, (Kendo is interesting but costs like £300 for full kit.)

Keep looking and go watch classes you might find something you like for a cheap price.
http://jedimc.tripod.com/ma.html - what MA do you do, this is my poll.

What do you think about learning from book?

I know its not as good for learning but there is only Karate and Tae kwon do lessons in about 5miles of my home city. Are books OK for learning if you can't get to a real class?

Maybe I could get a Ninjitsu book to continue my training.

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

I'm extremely happy with the school I'm at. Been there for 10 years, gonna be there for another 4 years (at least). Maybe I'll find a college close by and still be able to train there....

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way. When sorrows like sea billows roll. Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, 'It is well, it is well with my soul.'

Q: Are you happy at your current dojo/style?

A: Yes/Yes!!! :D

Edited by June1

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

Yes,we trained hard and i like it.I always tryed to put all my heart in what i do,so i grab the best of everything.

I don't train for belt color I train to survive on the street

In my TSD dojang, I was very happy. I didn't have to go elsewhere to crosstrain (they taught Hapkido along side of TSD, and Jujtisu every Tuesday night). Great workouts, and the people and the instructors were great.

My TKD school is good, excpet for two points. There isn't any ground work, and it's a bit pricey. But other than that, the people are great, the instructors are great, and we get a mean workout :)

Laurie F