• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dux Ryu Ninjitsu versus Kung Fu (My Jong Lo Han)

I don't know about Dux Ryu (although the links given to us by GoRacer seem to point out he is legit). However if My Jong Lo Han is the same as My Jong Law Horn (which I guess it is) it is a form of Shaolin Kung Fu. There's a sifu in Quebec City who does teach this style of Kung Fu. According to what I can see My Jong is a soft style from the town of Cang in the province of Hebei, and Law Horn is a relatively harder style under the northern shaolin system. It seems to be a style where accrobatics are demanded (northern style). As for effectiveness I have no clue, but I somewhat doubt its effectiveness (I could be wrong). Ninjitsu is also taught in this school and from what I can read it seems effective enough. It's based on 9 ancient martial art styles. Anyhow, anyone can put what they want on their site, so it's up to you which of these two styles you want to go for. If it would be me I'd go for the Dux Ryu dojo, but then again I'd go check the two beforehand.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...so about that Dux Ryu stuff.... :roll: I thought I would give it the benefit of the doubt and at least read the information on the "official" Dux Ryu website. I think my brain checked out when he compared himself to Miyamoto Musashi. Stay away. Far away.

Do you know who Chosin Chibana is...?

The Chibana Project:

http://chibanaproject.blogspot.com

GoRacer I'm very sorry to inform you that what ever you are learning, effective or not, it is no Ninjutsu. If you enjoy it that's all that matters, but it's not Ninjutsu.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

Sounds like he's just a good sensationalist drumming up a following for the movies he does. A method to make money.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu