• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cool Clock

Kicks

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

both are pretty cool, but I wonder if anybody will ever see the 2 in 2005 change?

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

both are pretty cool, but I wonder if anybody will ever see the 2 in 2005 change?

I manage a computer department for a small company, and I am also the only programmer on staff. Back in 1997 I told the CEO that I needed to start working on out Y2K conversion; modifying our files and programs holding a 2 digit year to a 4 digit year. After the turn of the century the CEO congratulated me on a job well done; we had no Y2K issues. I told him that I had actually made our systems Y10K complainent (for the year 10,000) because I didn't want to have to do all this again! :lol:

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

Haha, the first one is really neat.

Sometimes I wonder how people come up with these ideas. :P

"Beware the fury of a patient man."

- John Dryden

I manage a computer department for a small company, and I am also the only programmer on staff. Back in 1997 I told the CEO that I needed to start working on out Y2K conversion; modifying our files and programs holding a 2 digit year to a 4 digit year. After the turn of the century the CEO congratulated me on a job well done; we had no Y2K issues. I told him that I had actually made our systems Y10K complainent (for the year 10,000) because I didn't want to have to do all this again! :lol:

lol, smart move - I probably would have done something like that myself. :P It's definately a pain when you have to do the same task more than once - especially if it's a mundane one.

"Beware the fury of a patient man."

- John Dryden