• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gazing into the abyss

YODA

On 2002-01-27 18:44, Prodigy-Child wrote:

i know im kinda thick but i dont know what the hell u are talking about

:grin:

Lori

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi MuayTB1

From my website....

"Dave Green (That's me) commenced his martial arts training in the late 70’s and has trained in Goju Karate, Kung-Fu, Muay Thai (Thai Boxing), Jiu-Jitsu, Jun-Fan Martial Arts / JKD Concepts and Filipino Kali/Eskrima. He is currently a Qualifed Instructor under Sifu Marc McFann (a Full Instructor under Guro Dan Inosanto, the late Bruce Lee’s Senior Student and heir). Dave is also a 2nd Degree Black Belt in Doce Pares Eskrima under both Master Danny Guba and Grandmaster Cacoy Canete from the famous Doce Pares Eskrima club in Cebu City, the Philippines. Dave is a qualified fitness instructor for Aerobic Training, Resistance Training, Circuit Training and Exercise Prescription & Kinesiology. Dave holds a coaching award for Olympic Foil Fencing and AMA martial arts coaching awards at both club & regional coach levels. Dave is also a "Full & Qualified Combat Martial Arts & Self defence Instructor, Coach & Grading Officer" in the Self Defence Federation - a UK based organisation dedicated to providing practical reality based instruction in self protection"

-- I'm 39 years young :grin:

Will I be your teacher?

"Why wish you become Jedi? Hm?" :grin:

YODA

2nd Degree Black Belt : Doce Pares Eskrima https://www.docepares.co.uk

Qualified Instructor : JKD Concepts https://www.jkdc.co.uk

Qualified Fitness Instructor (Weights, CV, Circuit, Kinesiology)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Quote: "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you"...Friedrich Nietzsche

Yes YODA it reminds me of a quote by Patrick Overton which goes like this:

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Ti-Kwon-Leap

"Annoying the ignorant since 1961"