• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I did a search on Google for Fudoshin (ain't I just so smart sometimes? :roll: ) and I found everythign from aikido to ninjitsu. Since you don't post where you live I can't direct you to a specific website that may have what your localk dojo is teaching, my suggestion is two fold.

1. do a search yourself on Google and see what comes up.

2. Go to the dojo and ask your questions.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

不動心

FUDOSHIN

True fudoshin is not a rigid, immobile state of mind, but the condition of stability which comes from the most rapid movement. In other words, like the steadiness of a spinning top, the state of perfect spiritual and physical stability arises from movement which continues infinitely and is so infinitely rapid that it is imperceptible.

This movement is condensed at the one point in the lower abdomen. By putting everything into the one point, we can experience fudoshin and not loose our stability no matter what happens.

不動心

FUDOSHIN

True fudoshin is not a rigid, immobile state of mind, but the condition of stability which comes from the most rapid movement. In other words, like the steadiness of a spinning top, the state of perfect spiritual and physical stability arises from movement which continues infinitely and is so infinitely rapid that it is imperceptible.

This movement is condensed at the one point in the lower abdomen. By putting everything into the one point, we can experience fudoshin and not loose our stability no matter what happens.

jem you seem to a bit about it do you know if that dojo is a good one.

http://jedimc.tripod.com/ma.html - what MA do you do, this is my poll.

Well, I do know about the concept of 'fudoshin' as described above through practicing aikido. But to tell you the truth, I don't know anything about that 'style'. I checked out the site, looks like a mixed style that just adopted the name 'fudoshin'. My advice, go there, check it out and see if it's what you want to practice.

Best of luck.