• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What weapon do you actually carry?

pressureguy

I carry a pocket knife, but it's hard to think of as a weapon. I've been carrying it since I was thirteen, and the most it has cut are boxes and lunch. It also has a screwdriver blade which gets a lot of use- on bicycles and rollerblades and such. =:-}

Eventually I want to get a hand gun, but mostly for the sport and practice of shooting. I seriously doubt I would regularly carry it. Too much of a hassle.

The best a man can hope for

is, over the course of his lifetime,

to change for the better.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread really does surprise me. I never thought people in the US did carry so many weapons. Here where I live (Canada) few people carry weapons (Well I guess). I love the States and I go to Florida almost every winter, but I never thought of the possibility that the people I run accross when I'm there could be armed. This is somewhat frightning

In some places in the world, they do need to carry the weapons. Most don't intend to use them, but have it incase they need to use them.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

I am impressed! I am happy to see all of the glock owners in here. The simplicity of a glock is unsurpassed. I carry a model 22 glock 40 cal on duty and off. 15 round capacity mags. I have glock rails on my weapon and have a tactical M3 light attached. Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

• 2 weeks later...

i carry a knife.but i use my hands.in my truck tractor a S&W 44 mag revlover.i also have a S&W 357 mag revlover.i have never used my guns and hope to keep it that way.i hual alot of ammo for the army so i keep it in the truck.you never know.

if your going die,why not die doing what you love