• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What weapon do you actually carry?

pressureguy

Well, I also carry with me my mobile phone...and it helps knowing the emergency numbers of your local area, I mean in case of an emergency, like when you're wounded after a fight even if you escape, knowing emergency numbers could spell the difference between life and death..^_^

The stronger swordsman does not always win.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One Main Weapon i Carry is a Cyclone Blade...

Example: http://www.amas.net/CU/CU_tw007.jpg

The Perfect Weapon...

after Christmas...im carrying Sai's that'll i'll be Getting.

How is it used?

I use it by opening only 2 blades so when i try to defend myself and one blade misses..the other wont. i open up all 3 when i need to throw which has only needed to happen bout 3-5 times.

Never let your life end without your friends.

Nothing as i'm only 13 but i guess if i was realyl desperate, my pants might make a good weapon, especially if i had a belt on the one end, but i'm not going to find out and i will stick to fighting with my hands, the way i have learned, unless of course there is a conviently placed weapon right next to me.

Focus

• 1 month later...

I don't carry any sort of Weapon, when I was Younger I used to carry brass Knuckles. Never had an opportunity to use them though. But if you are asking about what I would use if I needed a weapon, it would have to be a pool cue. I spend alot of time in Billiards and Bars shooting pool. They Always seemed to do the trick.

I have unwittingly changed my way of life, for I can never be the same person again.

OK guys...don't forget your shoes. My shoes have gotten me out of a lot of scrapes- by walking the other way or down a different street.

And to many of you- what combat zone do you guys live in??

shi wa hei to de aru

"All are equal in the grave"