• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What weapon do you actually carry?

pressureguy

Shorin Ryuu wrote:

Actually, the vast majority of people here in the States don't carry weapons...this is just a specific thread on a martial arts forum, so it shouldn't be surprising for people to carry weapons...

Thanks for putting it straight for me, I guess I wasn't really objective when I read this thread. I'm feeling safer for my next trip already!! :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually that was an excellant question. Much of the world does percieve Americans as gun toting cowboys. There are many different types of areas here. Not everyone is in an urban cesspool of violence. And in many rural areas with a strong history of hunting rifles of various types are common not intended primarily for self defense but used for hunting. Some have been handed down from generation to generation.

Actually that was an excellant question. Much of the world does percieve Americans as gun toting cowboys. There are many different types of areas here. Not everyone is in an urban cesspool of violence. And in many rural areas with a strong history of hunting rifles of various types are common not intended primarily for self defense but used for hunting. Some have been handed down from generation to generation.

That's a great point. Here in Oklahoma guns are almost strictly for hunting. Most people aren't bothered when they see a truck with guns in the back window. In Western Oklahoma schools let out for deer season; someone was worried about the number of kids bringing guns to school, so now they just shut down for that week. We like to eat what we kill, and humans don't taste great, so we stick to deer.

I only need my hands and feet, I am confident in my abilities.

"There are no limitations only plateux, and once you reach them you must not stay there."

--Bruce Lee

A sniper's rifle. I can kill someone I don't like the looks of from a kilometre away.

little voilent arent we? lol, i usualy carry a simple pocket knife, four fingers blade length to be legal, sometimes a trusty can o' mace tho :D

How many blosom's are on that tree?

It is impossible to count,

The number's continuoulsy change.

i carry maxwells silver hammer. :brow: :D :-? :-? :-? :dodgy:

"Karate is an art. It must be regarded as such with its entirety of philosophical thought and development of the mind in harmony with the body. If it isn't thought of this way it is valueless. It is like eating only the bitter skin of the apple while leaving the sweet inner meat untasted. It is this crucial premise that is being overlooked today, and if the tide is not turned, I must predict the demise of the art. "

-Isao Obata

• 2 weeks later...

Usually a Glock model 26 or in jacket weather a Glock model 19. when its very hot out, its a Kel-tec P-32. I also always have a tactical folder usually a Kershaw.

"You know the best thing about pain? It let's you know you're not dead yet!"

http://geshmacheyid.forumotion.com/f14-self-defense

wherever i go i never leave home without my trusted magic bullet

its a new invention that blends, crushes, makes soup and get this the capsules keep your food fresh and you can order it for just

$9.95

thats right i said it just

$9.95

and if you call right now and(under cough)sell your soul

you can have three extra capsules thats right three

all you need to do is(mumble)worship satan..phone

666-666666

and remember we have no association wiv the devil whatsoever

KILL THEM ALL!!!!

A man who fights one time in his life Fights always in his soul i/II\i