• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What weapon do you actually carry?

pressureguy

my.....intelligence!

oh, my car is a pretty deadly weapon i guess........

:lol:

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I carry a number of weapons and when I'm out at night I hope not to be attacked as I would be quite dangerous!

I carry:

Tonfa

A homemade Tetsubishi

Sachet of powder

4 slim knives

A Ninja hood

And a number of weird homemade weapons.

I advise you to carry a Tetsubishi with you because they are so much fun to use. I remember last autumn this guy was looking at me like I was a complete idiot as he was walking his dog in the woods where I train,

Anyway I was striking this tree, sticking it into the bark shouting Kie as I was doing it. (Probably thought I had anger management issues) :lol:

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

How about a pocket knife, kubaton on my key ring and sometimes a stick about 5 inches in length we call a Bolo, looks like a kubaton, and also a .45 under arm. On a daily basis I do tote the .45, pocket knife, and the key ring kubaton, everyday, and what makes them effective is that I also try and train with them on a regular basis both use and deployment. Oh I almost forgot in the winter like now I also keep a 6" tactical flash light in my coat pocket, very bright and very hard with good cutting edges. :brow:

Survivor

I carry a viscious dog in my pocket, a bear trap, a shovel to dig large holes, a little kid's spider man toy that i managed to fill with pepper spray, walking cane, shoe strings, pocket knife, one of those vietnamese looking hats with razor blades in the bill, a ferret, a hammer, night vision goggles, escrima, one of those small battery powered personal fans and a battle axe.

i don't carry all of these at the same time of course, that would just be ridiculous.

I don't carry anything while walking. I have a large assortment of weapons sitting in my car and I am never far from it. Chances are should a confrontation occur I would not have a chance to get to them though. That's why I train with a broad spectrum of weapons and techniques that I can use no matter what I happen to put in my hand. Be it a stick, rock, pen, rope, arm, finger, head, whatever.

The only two things that stand between an effective art and one that isn't are a tradition to draw knowledge from and the mind to practice it.

Wow I like the ability to use improvised weapons but to think you can get to your car may be a bit ambitious but, that is just my opinion and I understand it may also have something to do with the social community in which you live. I am not married to my firearms but it is rare that I am without my .45 and a pocket knife, the firearm is not practical in all situations and locations but the knife seems to almost always find its way with me even if that knife is just hardened plastic, now my mentor would carry a razor in his mouth and talk and cut up like the rest of us but I am not that adventurerous.

Survivor

I carry with me a tactical knife hidden on me OR what I call a strangle chain. The chain is a thin, 2-2 1/2 ft piece of chain that has rings on each end. I prefer the chain due to its non-lethal nature. One can use it to disarm, distract, grapple, and actually strangle.

SiK---Joshua

There are no limits.

Wow I like the ability to use improvised weapons but to think you can get to your car may be a bit ambitious but

Chances are should a confrontation occur I would not have a chance to get to them though.

I agree.

The only two things that stand between an effective art and one that isn't are a tradition to draw knowledge from and the mind to practice it.