• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WKF World Karate Championships

Andy1979

Now you want to argue semantics. In all fights I gave John's score first, and stated as such.

Your attempts at ad hominem are now just plain childish, stating that he should retire did indeed imply his time as a compitetor was up, not that you held a motherly concern for him. I defended the angle you attacked.

Too many shots to the head makes him sound like Stallone in Rocky, who was also a nice guy....

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

LOL...

this is becoming quite funny. And at the same time pathetic. You have used a big two word attack on me...in Latin nonetheless....that must mean you have something really big to go on....how very nice for you. Let me see...ad hominem....means something like this (but you will have to forgive me, since I have a very simple * in Education....so I cant use big words as eloquently as you)....I am using an emotional "attack" instead of an intellectual one....I believe I have stated for the FOURTH time now that the only reason I said he should retire is because of the concussions. Where is the emotion and lack of logic? Childish....hmm I guess using fact is indeed childish and I do apologize and do so hope I can be forgiven for putting forth my OPINION.

Please keep this thread on topic and respectful of other posters and their opinions.

Thank you.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Zakiru, i think we met at nationals, my name is David i was the brown belt from Team Kokoro down in tx.

If i'm correct and i'm pretty sure i am, how are you doing lately?

Myself i'm doing pretty good, i moved up to the black belt ring for NKF nationals and fought in the -80kg 18-20y.o. division and lost a close fight in the first round, in the -80kg adults ring i lost in the first round to Troy Hirschkorn (i was pretty pleased with this fight because i was the only one of the -80kg juniors to score on him and he nearly beat John) Troy also beat Vince in the second round (i believe you met Vince at AAU year before last), then in the open ring i lost in Encho Sen to a guy named Rocky that Vince knew from the AAU junior team (I think i got lucky on losing that one because Billy Finegan opened a huge cut on his face in the next round).

At the moment i'm getting ready for AAU association on saturday and hoping to get my first gold in the BB ring. I've been working out more so i'm comfortably in the -75kg class which should be good for me since i'm not exactly very tall.

• 3 months later...