• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

House Of Flying Daggers

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I ordered it from Hong Kong and watched it months ago, its still not out in my cinema.

I love that film!

The epic end scene is quite... Stunning, in the snow.

I like the way that Zhang Ziyi (Spelling?) plays a blind character, her eyes are very convincing as they are always still. I heard from a magazine that she lived with a blind girl for a few weeks to train for the film.

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

I saw it last weekend - I really like it. My favourite parts were the fight scene in the bamboo forest and then end bit in the snow. :up:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

My friend was telling me about this movie called Ong Bak from Thailand. He saw in online and said it looked good and I saw the trailer and it looked top notch. Anyone seen this movie :D ?

"I think therefore I am" Rene Descartes

I liked House of Flying Daggers, but not quite as much as Hero. That movie you are talking about is Ang Bak. It is a cool movie. They prove that the Chinese aren't the only ones that can make a good martial arts flick.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War