amaya2005

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ermm...I haven't seen the movie, but I think I saw the advertisement.

It appears to be a sharpened sai. I could be wrong, didn't bother to get a good look.

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.

I havn't seen the film but I will see it soon,

Could you describe the weapon?

I've seen a clip with that guy with the samurai sword, looks like a good film.

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

Goodness. I didn't expect much, but the mechanics, positioning and execution of all the moves were just terrible. It may still be an entertaining movie, but from what that clip showed, the fight scenes leave a bit to be desired. Of course, we don't hire actors to be good fighters, so what can you expect?

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

Goodness. I didn't expect much, but the mechanics, positioning and execution of all the moves were just terrible. It may still be an entertaining movie, but from what that clip showed, the fight scenes leave a bit to be desired. Of course, we don't hire actors to be good fighters, so what can you expect?

Picky, picky, picky. Since when is a movie supposed to have actual REAL martial arts in it? She wears great outfits...isn't that enough? :D Heck, if I hada couple of gals like her in class, you think I'd care that hteir techniques sucked? :brow:

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

it's a necklace. that's it. you'll note she didn't actually do anything with it; she just made figure eights. again and again. i don't even think she did it, it looked computer animated. i don't think it's a real weapon.

"It may still be an entertaining movie"

it wasn't, actually

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai