• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you do for a living?

Ben Martin

I'm a full time teacher/instructor.

I teach Customer Relationship Management to Blue Chip Companies in Germany (adult education).

-V-

More than 200 pictures of Kyokushin technique.

Kata outlined step by step.

https://www.kyokushinbudokai.org (Homepage)

Diary of a Full Contact Martial Artist (Diary)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in middle school...but I do teach at my karate school, only for fun though. I dont get paid but I dont kare b/c I enjoy karate ALOT!

Determination + Disciplin + Strength - Fear = ONE BLACK BELT! Do the Math!

join this site!!

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=senterforge

• 1 month later...

I'm a scientist at the University. I work on a reverse genetic screen against secreted proteins using zebrafish as a model organism. Half my job is science related and the other half is management of the lab and our animal facilities. We currently house about 15,000 zebrafish.

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

Hello,

We removed a post in error. It is below. I apologize for the confusion. Thanks.

I am a stay at home Mom with a 16 yr Duaghter.. Also teach the lil dragons twice a week ( don't get paid for it ) and in my spare time I make chain maile jewlery ( https://www.desingsbyginny.com ) when don't doing those things I am haunting these boards .

I'm currently 17, but my goal for quite a few years now (I think since 10 yrs old?) has been law enforcement/military. If I go into law enforcement, I'll either join the K-9 division of a sheriff's department and also join the swat division, or train the officers in hand to hand combat. If military, either I'd go in with the goal of becoming a SEAL, and/or training the navy seals in h2h combat/fitness.

Joshua Brehm

-When you're not practicing remember this; someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you meet them, they will beat you.

I go to college, studying sports sciences.

At the moment I train 5 times a week with football (county and college). and 6 times a week with Shotokan and TKD. Once a month with the TKD England squad.

Barely have time to eat.

At least footie season is over!!!

Edited by Sabumnim

"There are no limitations only plateux, and once you reach them you must not stay there."

--Bruce Lee

Let's see....for a living I mooch off of my parents because I'm 18 and headed to college in the fall. :P

Four years from now, hopefully I'll be doing something with my Economics-Spanish double major that will allow my parents to mooch off of me in their golden years. :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

hey, good luck in college.

i'm a full time student, a waiter, an instructor at my school, and i work at the local target (my first job with a large corporation. it's quite awkward; i've never had to work for the good of the company before).

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai