• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you do for a living?

Ben Martin

I am a student at New York University. I work a couple different jobs in the summer. One at a fireworks shop, selling not making since my suitemate likes to make jokes about it (I'm Asian). I work on my uncle's farm sometimes. Hard work, but you have a feeling of accomplishment afterwards. Other than that, I'm just studying for now.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL........It wasnt me....I swear !.......I wasnt there 2 years ago.......I was at the Turtle in White Plains for about 3 or so years......they moved me up to Conn about a year ago......I use to go back and forth between there and Hula Hanks.......now Im just at the Turtle........after 2 years Im sure youre allowed back in !........;-)

Talked to some friends(I can't remember everything from that night)... turns out I wasn't bounced from the place, it was just closing and I was making some noise about how it sucks that the whole state locks down at 2am.

I guess that's kind of nice for the people working, though.

"A life is not important, except in the impact it has on other lives."

-- Jackie Robinson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-- Edmund Burke

Yeah......2am is a nice break for me.....I used to run the security for the same owners down at the Turtle and Kelly's in White Plains, and NY closes at 4, so it wasnt until about 5 that I used to get outta there.......now, for the same pay, Im outta there by 230 the latest....niiiiiiiiiiice.........Ill be at the door this friday night, and inside on saturday, so if you wanna stop by.....Ill be there and Ill hook you up so ya dont hafta pay the cover. ;-)

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

I will let you know the next time I'm in the area, but it won't be tonight, or this weekend.

Wifey and I have some 'alone time' to catch up on. ;) :)

"A life is not important, except in the impact it has on other lives."

-- Jackie Robinson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-- Edmund Burke

I'm a Speech Language Pathologist! I do early intervention speech and language with special Ed. kids ages 3-5 years old. I like my job, but the little monkeys can get to be handfull at times!

Sparkey.....my mom taught special ed in the south Bronx, NYC for 40 years.....your job aint easy.....

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

I am semi retired. I have my own business and only need to work part time.

This was by design to explore MA

7th Dan Chidokai

A true combat warrior has to be hard as nails in mind, body and soul. Warriors are action takers and not action fakers. If you are cruising, make time for losing

Magician/Juggler/Clown over here

The clowning is fun and all unfortunately the car is really tiny I have to go grocery shopping every time I want to eat something. That all that will fit in the trunk!

Also I found out last week that clown cars don't have any auto collision insurance....who knew? : o (

oh well I always have enough seltzer when I go to a bar!

Oh my baloney has a first name.

And its' name is K-A-R-A-T-E.

Oh my balney has a last name

And its' name is......

Hey! what is it's last name?