• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you do for a living?

Ben Martin

Hey Aefibird.....my mom was a special ed teacher for 40 years.....you got a tough job there girl.....but good for you.....being a teacher is a very noble job.....good luck to you ! :-)

Thanks!

Yes, it's tough but very rewarding.

Some days, though, I feel that I should have gone for a much tamer and less stressful job... like lion-taming or something... :D

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Aefibird.....my mom was a special ed teacher for 40 years.....you got a tough job there girl.....but good for you.....being a teacher is a very noble job.....good luck to you ! :-)

Thanks!

Yes, it's tough but very rewarding.

Some days, though, I feel that I should have gone for a much tamer and less stressful job... like lion-taming or something... :D

ha yeah teachin is stressful but its a great job :D

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

hello...

Is anyone in the group a practitioner of Okinawan Goju Ryu ? I would be interested in discussing ideas, techniques, philosophy, etc....

Any native New Yorkers out there ? (lol)

I don't study Goju, but I live in upstate NY.

Anyways, I have a warehouse/production job making various parts for big name printing companies, like Xerox. We make other stuff in other departments, also. Fun job. I get to tinker with tools, build stuff, take them apart when needed, and we have a great staff. Everyone is cool that I work with.

Laurie F

Talk about a paradox.....being put in jail in paradise....thats gotta suck !.....lol

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

Well up until 2 weeks ago I was the first assistant floorcoverings manager for a home improvement chain in the upper-midwest of the ole USA. I took a lateral promotion and am now the first assistant manager for the electrical department.

Kuk Sool Won Jae Jah

Jah Ddi (Brown Belt)

• 2 weeks later...
hello...

Is anyone in the group a practitioner of Okinawan Goju Ryu ? I would be interested in discussing ideas, techniques, philosophy, etc....

Any native New Yorkers out there ? (lol)

I'm in NY, have been my whole life.

"A life is not important, except in the impact it has on other lives."

-- Jackie Robinson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-- Edmund Burke