• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

new gi

DD

Hey guys,

I am probably going to get my black belt soon and when I do I can wear just about any uniform. Do any of you know a website where I can buy a short sleeve gi. I don't really like the long sleeves but I don't want one of those sleeveless gis. So does any one know where I can get a gi with about 1/2 lengh sleeves? thanks :karate:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Try century martial arts......they have tons of stuff to choose from.

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

Century, Pro Force, Adidas, and Pine Tree all make uniforms. Century would probably be your best bet though. Why don't you just get a heavyweight gi and roll up the sleeves they seem to stay pretty well during practice. Just a thought, in case you figure out that you actually like the traditional feel and look of a normal gi.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

You could also buy a long sleeve gi from any source and have the sleeves altered to the length you want. Usually, it's very inexpensive, and may expand your options considerably. Plus, the sleeves will be exactly the length you want.

----

Hmm. Hello. This is the floor. How did I get here?

Tigerclaw has the best prices on things like that, but going to a local alteration shop would be far better. That way you can pick your favorite style of gi and the length as well, plus the price is better that way.

pressureguy

]===[------------------------>

http://www.backyardmartialarts.org

]===[------------------------>