• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Paranormal

GhostlySykanRyu

While in Argentina i stayed at a cousin's condo in a very old building. There was a section of the condo, a cramped area, that always made me feel very very uncomfortable... as if i was not wanted there. Indeed, as i write this, shivers are running down my back and my hairs just stood on end. It is a series of experiences i cannot possibly dismiss, but that provided nothing tangible. Just that feeling, which my cousin admitted to having as well. In fact, she became very 'spiritual' while staying at that condo and i attribute this to that feeling.

At one point i felt i was not wanted there anymore (not by my cousin, mind you) and then i started receiving disturbing dreams, in which detailed, yet non-descript, faces would slam into and through me repeatedly. Eventually i packed up and moved in with a different relative.

My logical mind opted to attribute most of this to my not getting enough sleep for a time, and to my simply being a tad claustrophobic. But, i can't help feeling there was more...

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Has anyone ever watched Ghost hunters on Sci Fi? They are awesome. They try to debunk ghost stories and most of the time they do, but there have been some episodes where they actually have gotten proof that a place is haunted. I wish they would go to England and get on that other show with that Derek Acorah and debunk his "paranormal encounters."

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

My cousin who is, I guess religious, said that after she got baptized she got into a state of deep depression where she was tempted many times. She said it was as if the devil were desperate to take her. Eventually, she would occassionally see a fury monkey like figure in her hall, which wouldn't let her pass.

Then there's this missionary couple who went to California to do some exorcism on an old house where a young Hmong couple lived. If you don't know, the Hmong are a very supersticious(sp) people. It turns out that the wife of the young couple had a sister who was living with them. The sister got a stomach virus and complained to them about going to the hospital. However, the husband denied that request because they didn't have insurance and money. But, after two days when she didn't say anything, they found her dead. Later on when they went to look in the mirror, her face was there. At night, her face was on the wall and the floor. The missionaries came and despite that, nothing could be done. So, they moved away from the house, and eventually demolished it down.

There's also one where my other cousin, who is a hunter, claimed he saw Bigfoot or something like that in the forest. His hunting buddy covered him and he covered his buddy(they were several hundred feet apart, but could communicate with eachother). They were skeptical about something following them, but weren't sure. They assumed it was a bear and since it was getting darker and colder, they wanted to leave. Though, that was when my cousin said he saw some large figure...he thought it was bigfoot, and decided to follow it and perhaps hunt it down. Though, he ended up at the darker part of the forest(the part where there were so many trees that light didn't come down). After that, he just gave up, and is still conviced Bigfoot is a demon or ghost that can't really be found.

Personally, I don't really know though. They're a bunch of weird stories, but the people who told them were the type who wouldn't just lie like that.

If you take a crooked path and have to go through a cliff. Either hope there is a bridge, or learn to fly.