• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Paranormal

GhostlySykanRyu

Sounds like your friend was being drawn to it...hoprefully she stopped, because she is showing signs of progressive possession...where the entity draws the user in with conversation, and in time will go as far as writing through the user's hands and using the person's body to convey a message (and if the person thinks he or she is talking to a deceased family member or a goodly spirit, the person will be trusting and not fight the presence).

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang....you guys got me all scared now......

However, I have been in contact with ghosts (or something like that), but it was directed more with my friends. I have heard a lot on exorcism, with priests drawing out the demons, from people. In fact, one time, someone from a different state had supposedly stepped on a gravestone, and was "possessed" with a spirit, because he acted way different, from being a middle-aged person to a cussing, trash-talking man with a different tone. So, the preacher from my old church had to draw the spirit out. It worked, and then I'm sure everything was back to normal.

Other states of possesion I have encountered was with two of my close friends, who just went crazy when they were alone with a couple of my other friends, my brothers and me. They would try to fight, yell, break things, get mad, all in a strange way. Of course, they told their parents and the people around them, but noone really accepted what had happened, people just thought they were crazy. One of those friends of mine was sent to an institute, because he "heard voices" that wanted him to kill. He did alright though, because he returned after a few weeks. I have not heard much since though, because our church were seperated.

The same friend at the institute and his family did see ghosts before, as they lived behind a cementary. One night, after there grandmother(who passed away a few weeks later) said she heard noises at the door, they saw ghosts in there house. They heard dishes being broken and a woman's scream, as well as a baby's crying. After praying, it eventually went away, and they moved.

Speaking of church seperation, it did happen between our church, when someone threatened to kill our pastor. Then, we were broken into two, most people wanted to get rid of the pastor and have a different one. There were arguements one night, another one of my close friends saw in the church's basement, two red eyes and a devil like creature.

There's also this building one the rough side of town where there are killings and old houses. Well, the pastor lived in one, actually right next to the church, in fact. My friends, my brothers, and I were having a little Youth fun, and decided to stay at the pastor's house. At night, we felt a cold chill, and people have said they have heard strange noises in the house, and have been upstairs to find blue shaped objects(one a baby) running around crying. Not much happened, as I didn't find anything else since.

There are a bunch more stories that I can't recall, and it takes too long to write.....but this is what has happened to me and around me in strange events. It is normal to be scared, but with a little bit of faith, hope, and courage, there's really nothing to be afraid of.

If you take a crooked path and have to go through a cliff. Either hope there is a bridge, or learn to fly.

Yeah, that was...in fact, I have seen that video (at least I think it is) on the internet, if I can find it later, I'll post the link or something.

EDIT: Here I did find the link(you have to scroll down and click on the picture).

http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/t84797-ghost-in-penn-state-prison.html

If you take a crooked path and have to go through a cliff. Either hope there is a bridge, or learn to fly.

Yes, I watch Ghost Hunters...though I do not agree with how they conduct themselves on investigations, it makes the rest of us look bad.

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.

The argueing, the bickering, the condescending attitudes...it's just not professional, and it can ruin an investigation.

I also noticed that they ask questions in rapid succession during EVP...this will rarely be enough time to get a response.

• 3 weeks later...