• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Most Embarressing MA Moment!

About two months ago just after training ended and we where getting changed. I was just about to get my ball protectors off. i was to lazy to bend down after pushing them down to my feet so i try to kick them up into my hands. unfortunatley when i kicked them, they flew three metres over me and on the head of a bald headed guy :D I mean they fitted perfectly on his head. the side straps landed exactley around his ears :D It looked like as if he was wearing a supid hat :D so funny...

Be everything. Be nothing.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL!!! That must have looked so great! Did the guy get angry, kle1n?

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

I believe I've posted this before but here goes...

My teacher was having me show how to chamber the leg for a roundhouse kick by having us kick over a table. He said "watch how sempai Joey does it" and then WHAM!!!! I knocked the table back several inches (it was one heavy table) got a big bruise later. You could hear the giggles from the audience

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

My ex boyfriend used to do Shotokan (years before I started). He was sparring once and went to do a mawashi geri as the guy opposite also did a mawashi geri - the other guy kicked him fair and square in the happysacks. Poor guy couldn't walk straight for 3 days.

I nearly had a really embarrassing experience once, when I was changing into my gi trousers and got my toes caught in the crotch, I fell over and my head justmissed the concrete corner jutting out from the showers. I still have visions of my sensei coming up to check on me with my gi trousers around my ankles as I lie unconscious :lol: Luckily I managed to twist at the last minute, so got off with a slightly bruised wrist.

;)

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum

Sure, as she comes to and goes, "Wh..what's going on? What'd you do!?"

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War