Most Embarressing MA Moment!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in my hoijeonmoosool days we were warming up. I was one of the highest belts at the moment (purple) so our assistant instructor asks me to do basic technique drills for the white and yellow belts. I tell them to go in form and repeat "these basic techniques after me."

All goes quite smoothly, first offensive kata goes as good as it's possible for the white belts. Then I have them to do the first evading kata of hoijeonmoosool and prepare to do the moves myself. After the six first moves I suddenly get an enormous blackout. I stand in front of the form like a sitting duck, looking nowhere and desperatily trying to remember the last moves.

"Erm, Jukka, what on earth is going on?" the assistant instructor asks. "I forgot the damned moves." I reply.

As. Instructor puts into the form and shows the rest of the kata.

I was so... so... SO embarassed. God I hate blackouts. Never acted as an instructor ever since.

Just got back from the dojo...

Well, my training partner had me in Kesa Gatame (scarf hold). My sensei instructed me to use the bridge and roll escape...which is fairly difficult if your opponent is well grounded. So we're grappling, I'm shadowing him and about to get the roll. Then the most thunderous flatulence that I have ever heard escaped from me. My sensei was laughing, and I broke down laughing.

Afterwards, I had the escape down pretty well...

My training partner didn't know why we were laughing...apparently I was squeezing him too hard for him to hear anything :D All he had heard was his own grunting, he thought we were laughing at HIM...

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.

I was with a friend of mine, and we were practicing kicks. She randomly picked up this pillow and HURLS it at me pretty quickly. Being already halfway into a sidekick I tried to turn a few degrees to kick it away, and my supporting leg slipped out from under me, sending me literally flat on the floor. I couldn't get up for like 10 minutes I was laughing so hard.

Fortunately for you, I brought an entire bucket of STFU!

When i was a green belt and i was sparring agaist a girl and i was winning at first. She will kick and i will block it and punch it and get all of the points until this happen- I was going to block one of her kicks again but this time she hit me in the privates :bawling: i started to laugh with pain and then she kicked me in my butt and then the last one- she kicked me in my mouth i fell on my butt and my instructor started laughing and he said "Protect Yourself!" I looked at him like he lost his mind. She started laughting cause she know that i was going to kick her *** later on, then her boyfriend who is a giant come in and beats my butt- but he didn't want to sparr me cause he know what was going on :brow: but it did hurt! :cry:

Life is a book, you have to read it to achieve it- invent your own novel