• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Those funky leg stretchers

Joecooke007

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

well i think those things half the time work good i think there a waste of money inless you have no other choice but to try it cause you really need to use it.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Suggest you take Sai's advice and check out all the stretching posts. We had one of those stretchers at the school a long time ago...one time I got stuck in it (meaning I couldn't release the tension on it ) and another time it leaked fluid all over the dojo floor (hydrolic fluid or lubricating fluid not sure really).

Just like those ab machines ... just a freakin waste of $$$ nothing can take the place of human intervention! :up:

You know Joe .... actually you can try taking two wavemasters if you have them at your school/club and stadle your legs apart having the each wavemaster in front of each shin/ankle and just keep stretching your legs apart. The weight of both the bags gives you a good resistance to work the stretch. Anyway you can add resistance will work the stretch and really that is the whole gimmick behind those costly devices.!!

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.