• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I was playing Scrabble last night...

Patrick

... with my Grandmother and brother and they WOULD NOT believe me that gi is something! Is gi always capitalized? I don't think so... so then it qualifies. It wasn't in the dictionary we had... so I couldn't use the word!

That stunk. :smile:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

oh that must have stucked a lot :grin: :lol:

I thought you were going to say something else but will some words that you say should be in there aren't oh well.

Maybe if you got the lastest dictionary that came out it would be their :spitlaugh:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

I'll bet they wouldn't let you have qi either and that has potential for a good high score. Darn these words being foreign! You need to play multilingual Scrabble :pony:

Gi is foreign? Well, then what do you call the outfits you where in english? I thought you called them gi.

patrick

Gi is a japanese word, so if you were playing only english words then it doesn't count

I once put Id on a scrabble board and everyone said "you cant have ID, its short for Identification"

I had to point out that these people should familierise themselves with Freud!!!!

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

Well... you can't use appreviations... I mean... I could use inc and stuff like that. Thats not right. :smile:

I used to love Scrabble. :grin: At one point everyone got tired of the same person winning every game. So we decided to play without keeping store.

After that we had a lot more fun. And a lot more interesting words would show up. And everyone quit getting mad at me for winning all the time.

Gi not a word? Oh my :eek: