• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Street violence

This is unbelievable. I stumbled across this video of an idiot that has no remorse for anyone or anything. Watch this video and tell me what you would have done. Even worse imagine that is was your wife, daughter or mother in the car. This makes me sick. I have a hard time with this kind of senseless violence.

I think I would have run him over and then judged by my peirs.

http://www.comegetyousome.com/video/Gangsta.wmv

Roadkill

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yep, definitely looked like speed bump material to me. The last thing I would probably want to do is get out of my car since there were at least 2 of them...maybe more? And as crazy acting as he was, my first thought woudl be drugged up.

Yep...should have made a speed bump outta him.

One thing...I couldn't understand but maybe 1 out of every 10 words he said. And most of those I did understand weren't something I would repeat in mixed company.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

I notice how he thinks he is a "gangsta" yet he never smashed the driver's side window where he could have seriously hurt the person inside. Ye he is a dick, pardon my language for messin the car up yet he would probably run if she had whipped out a double barrel shotgun.

And nobody tried to help?... I would have stepped in, most definately.

I once saw a man. He was on his hands and knees, collapsed on the ground. He was drenched in sweat, and completely out of breath. And nobody was there to see it. I once saw the image of a champion.

Doing what everybody else does, but more of it, does not make you a champion. It's what you do on top of that, that they don't do at all, that makes you better than they are.