• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Traveling with Weapons

SaiFightsMS

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I was going to a concert straight from my Karate class, and I happened to have my nunchuks with me in my bag; and as youd expect I got kicked out !

I dont think that has anything to do with what youre asking - but hey! :grin:

[ This Message was edited by: Jiggy9 on 2002-01-24 01:21 ]

Shotokan Karate Black Belt

==Defend the path of Truth==

I wasn't able to attend, but a number of people from my school flew down in late October to the World KSW Championships in Houston. They boxed and checked everything as usual. They had no problems.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Traveling with weapons is tricky. It's best to leave them in your car concealed if you're going somewhere and they need to come. If you're on an airplane you should put them in your luggage. I know that I definitely would not liked to be charged with concealment of weapons. :karate:

Boards don't hit back.

-Bruce Lee

If your traveling by car I would suggest keeping them in the trunk...That way if you get stopped nobody can accuse you of caring a concealed weapon. If you are flying keeping them in your checked luggage should be fine. If you are traveling to a foreign country make sure that the weapons you have are legal in that country before you go, some places have restrictions on the length of blades etc.

[ This Message was edited by: Kato on 2002-01-25 10:13 ]