• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Worst martial arts movie?

is that the one where the chinese(or korean) guy goes to a country town and the kkk gives him and his family trouble and in the end he ends up beating them all. thats a great movie, I think it was best of the best 3.

I think that one was 3. The original is about the best guys to represent America in a World Karate tournament against China - they are supposed to be real cocky - huge egos. I think James Earl Jones was their coach. Decent fighting, bad acting!

Sound's ok, as long as the fights are good I will watch it.

http://jedimc.tripod.com/ma.html - what MA do you do, this is my poll.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

American Ninja 3 was a bad movie. It had bad acting, silly plot and was overall a boring movie.

Part 1 and 2 of American Ninja however are good.

"Practising karate means a lifetime of hard work."

~Gichin Funakoshi

what!?! :o 2 pages in and no ones mentioned blood sport!?! come one, where've you guys been!?! you gotta' love how the fat arrogant biker with no technique almost takes the whole thing. and the music...

"kumite! kumite! kumite! kumite!"

gah... awful...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I thought Bloodsport was OK, average at most. The fight scenes were descent (The ones that didn't have Van Damme in them!!!)

He's just proof that muscles, looks and flexibility don't necessarily make a great martial artist

If your enemy refuses to be humbled......you must destroy him.

I thought Bloodsport was OK, average at most. The fight scenes were descent (The ones that didn't have Van Damme in them!!!)

He's just proof that muscles, looks and flexibility don't necessarily make a great martial artist

i loved van dam's blood sport that was great movie. :blush:

has anyone ever seen egal shadow fist? its says on the back staring jackie chan but he doesnt star in it he is about 14 years only and doesnt fight once. on the front of the dvd there is a pic of him and its not even from the movie i was so pisses off when i got it even though it was only £5 (my local HMV sells loads of old martial arts dvds for that price) i didnt even watch all of this film it was so rubbish when i got half way through the film i just fastforward to the fight scenes which were still pants. wost MA film ever.

enter the ninja i got along with billy blanks' hiden tiger enter the ninja is one of the worst MA films ive seen. the billy blanks one wasnt to bad there are some quite good training scenes and fight scenes too but his acting is terrible lol. only got them coz they were £1.50 each on dvd

the black sheep affar is also terrible i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw it being sold on dvd for £20 last week any1 who bought would be kicking themselves.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

• 4 weeks later...

Although I really like Jackie Chan, his early early movies before Drunken Master were just awful. I bought Master with Cracked Fingers and the film has the WORST acting I have ever seen in my life. How bad you ask? I thought No Surrender, No Retreat was superior to that bomb. Chan was only a teenager but was easilly the best fighter and actor in the entire film.