• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Worst martial arts movie?

Just wondering what y'all consider to be the worst.

My vote goes to "Gymkata," starring Kurt Thomas. The horrible acting (even for a martial arts flick), along with some of the most awful fight scenes (especially in the insane people's village), makes me want to puke.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I think the worst movie would have to be T2000 staring billy blanks, it's aweful.I also agree about gymkata,I grew up watching that terrible movie. I could not stand the guys in the bad ninja uniforms.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

• 2 weeks later...
When I first saw it (of course I was a lot younger) I thought Best of the Best was cool...but I saw it the other day on TV - what was I thinking??

is that the one where the chinese(or korean) guy goes to a country town and the kkk gives him and his family trouble and in the end he ends up beating them all. thats a great movie, I think it was best of the best 3.

http://jedimc.tripod.com/ma.html - what MA do you do, this is my poll.

is that the one where the chinese(or korean) guy goes to a country town and the kkk gives him and his family trouble and in the end he ends up beating them all. thats a great movie, I think it was best of the best 3.

I think that one was 3. The original is about the best guys to represent America in a World Karate tournament against China - they are supposed to be real cocky - huge egos. I think James Earl Jones was their coach. Decent fighting, bad acting!