• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Breaking Horse

Sam

Does anyone know where I can buy a two tier breaking horse? it holds boards on a stand while you break them (either two possible position or one i dont really mind). that can be shipped to England, UK.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide im tearing my small amount of hair out trying to find one (I live in the middle of nowhere and travel quite a way to train and so i wanan practice my destruction- somewehre i lack in practice a LOT but have no one to hold the boards).

:D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 3 weeks later...

Our sensei uses to cinder blocks stood on their ends and lays the board across the tops of them. We go on one knee to break the boards with our hands. He lays the blocks down on their sides and then we can stand and break the boards with out feet.

"I think therefore I am" Rene Descartes

• 3 weeks later...

How about this?

The website shows a pic of someone holding it, but it says that it can be wall-mounted or attached (velcro-ed) to a heavy bag.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• 2 weeks later...

no not like that.... sorry

It needs to stand on the ground, not against a wall or be held, its basically 2 a frames with 2 struts running horizontally between them.... make sense?

• 3 weeks later...