• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nunchaku

krzychicano

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Outside the houses with the nice men in white pajamas and padded rooms I imagine there are few.

The only two things that stand between an effective art and one that isn't are a tradition to draw knowledge from and the mind to practice it.

• 3 weeks later...

i carry one in my bag all the time :)

i only use it for training perpose when i get some free time in a park or at school, i would never use it to beat somebody up with, even if i was threatened.

i think it would be insanely awesome to just beat the nonsense out of some guy with a knife... i would just pound him into submision... that is if i had any skill with nunchakus

Yea just like a Bruce Lee flick! :roll: And wouldn't it be great if that person died after the first clunk to his head? That way his parents, kids, and friends could all suffer because he made one stupid mistake. Oh and don't forget the legal proceedings afterwards. Let’s see who's going to look like the bad guy? Would that be the dead guy who died due to a multitude of blunt trauma impacts and may have had a knife (according to the killer that is) or would that be the guy who caries nunchaku around who seemed to be just itching to try them out? Oh yea I would love to be that defendant. Can you say 25 years to life?

:kaioken: Wake up! The nunchaku are a dangerous weapon to both yourself and your opponent. No one in their right mind who knows anything about them would want to use them against anyone. There's movies and then there’s reality. Which one do you live in?

The only two things that stand between an effective art and one that isn't are a tradition to draw knowledge from and the mind to practice it.

I would also like to apoligize for getting up on a soapbox here. But some of the above comments really struck me as having a serious lack of concern for human life and reflected very poorly on responsible weapon use which I think should be promoted rather the enjoyment of hurting other people with weapons.