• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ki / Qi / Chi

Does Ki exist?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Does Ki exist?

• Ki doesn't exist. Everything the ki model tries to explain can be explained with body mechanics, biophysics, and psychology. There is no need to postulate some mysterious force. Science can explain it.
    • Ki exists absolutely. Ki is an energy, a living force, a spirit that can be used to increase your strength, throw people around, etc. Subjective experience shows that ki is real. It is the power of the mind in union with the body.
    • Ki may or may not exist. The ki model allows you to visualize how to increase your strength, throw people around, etc.--it doesn't matter if it exists or not. If someone invents a model that is easier to visualize, then maybe I will switch to it.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy but I know fo' sho' it does

Edited by overstayer

"IT's bÈen À lÕnG TímÊ... I ShÖÙldN'tA lèft Ýøü...TôúChìn' ýà tœZ îñ fröNt õf â h0MoséxÜäl..."

I could rattle off a couple of painful incidents in which I got to feel EXCATLY what a blow with chi intention feels like.

I could even tell you of a man who could single you out in a line of people and weaken you physically without touching and leave everyone else unaffected...Wanna know why I can tell you...Because the bugger did it to me! Even certain foods you've probably eaten everyday since you've been born affect your chi flow and weaken you in the same manner, I'd have to say HELL YES Chi exists! So if science can explain that, I'd be forever indebted to Albert Einstein

"IT's bÈen À lÕnG TímÊ... I ShÖÙldN'tA lèft Ýøü...TôúChìn' ýà tœZ îñ fröNt õf â h0MoséxÜäl..."

Hmm, well I voted for option 3. Basically at the moment I'm an option 1 person but if you can give me proof the other way then I'm not gonna discount it out of hand.

"...or maybe you are carrying a large vicious dog in your pocket." -Scottnshelly

This is always a sticky thread, but those of us whove experienced it know.....Chi exists absolutely.

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"