• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What You're *Really* Thinking In Class...

June1

Hmm... Lesse... "Oh, there's the brown belt pervert" "Why am I staring at the back of green-belt-boy's head again?", "how the heck does Sensei do that?!" , "I'm hungry" , "I wanna talk to green-belt-boy.. BAD ATALANTA! *mentally slaps self*" , "I have to go to the bathroom", and finally "Man, it's hot in here..."

Can't we all just get along?!

I learn to fight so I don't have to.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm....lately, I think more "Huh?" "Sensei's confusing me." "Sensei's off his rocker" "I don't wanna" "Ouch!!!! Oss! Owwww!" "I hope she doesn't hit me in the head again." "Why am I the guinea pig? Why not green belt boy?" "I wonder when I'm gonna test..." "I'm tired" "Interesting..."

And sometimes, once in a great while, there is nothing irrevelant floating around up there. And as others have mentioned, it's the zoning out in other places that causes problems, not zoning in the dojo.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

kinda related

my sensei used to go off on tangents...well constantly

but whenever we did partner drills, it was especially obvious

the first person would end up doing like 30 kicks on the first leg(he would count to ten, but constantly lose his place :P), and like 15 on the second

the second person would end up with like 10 on the first, and 5 on the second :P

after a bit we caught on ;)

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein