• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who was faster Parker or Lee?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Who was faster Ed Parker or Bruce Lee?

Even if you broke it down to the variouse kinds of speed, I doubt anyone hee would know the answer to this question. Even if you get a few opinions, how is this relevant to- or what is it relevant to?

Freedom isn't free!

I would guess that Bruce Lee was faster because he appears to be lighter than Ed parker and normally a lighter fighter is faster than a heavier one. (Example:lightweight boxers are normally faster than heavyweight boxers)

Lighter fighters normally have the speed and heavier fighters have the power.

There are always exceptions to the rule and this is just a guess and I could be wrong so don't get offended if you think differently.

What works works

http://medusa.propagation.net/parker.mpg

I dunno you tell me :)

This is a version of five swords for those kenpoist out there :)

Cheers.

-

There are no pure styles of karate. Purity comes only when pure knuckles meet pure flesh no matter who delivers or receives.

-

An ounce of logic can be worth more than a ton of tradition that has become obsolete through the weathering of time.

I haven't seen this but from your other post you seem a little bias towards Parker.

"What's your style?"

"My style?"

"You can call it the art of fighting without fighting."

I haven't seen this but from your other post you seem a little bias towards Parker.

Not bias. I have never seen either of them fight for real.

Both were fast, both trained hard. I just like that clip, and this is the perfect opportunity to share it.

Parker is fast as lightning tho.

Im sure Lee was same same.

Cheers.

-

There are no pure styles of karate. Purity comes only when pure knuckles meet pure flesh no matter who delivers or receives.

-

An ounce of logic can be worth more than a ton of tradition that has become obsolete through the weathering of time.

I remember reading one interview about Parker and he said that Lee's advantage was his speed and he would get you if you made one mistake etc. So I would assume that Lee was faster.

- Musse

"Be careful: The toes you step on today may be connected to the * you'll be kissing tomorrow"

I remember reading one interview about Parker and he said that Lee's advantage was his speed and he would get you if you made one mistake etc. So I would assume that Lee was faster.

- Musse

Awesome thanks for the info!

Cheers.

-

-