• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Schools in Melbourne, Australia?

Dr. Flem

Does anybody know of any good Goju Ryu schools in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, Australia? I'm in Balwyn North if that rings a bell.

This is the only Goju Ryu school I've found in this area and I'll visit them after the holidays are over but just for a heads up, does anybody know of it? One of the instructors is named Gill de Vries and he seems to be the only instructor on there without a bio so that's a little discouraging. The other is Hennie de Vries.

Anyway...here is the link.

http://www.schoolofmartialarts.com.au/

If you can let me know of any other schools in the Melbourne area, that'd be most appreciated. Thank you very much for your time.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Which of the following locations is closest to you?

Kew, Mentone, Narrewarren, Pakenham, Warragul, Frankston, Killarney, Phillip Island, Albury, Wodonga, Wangaratta?

If any of these places are near you i have contact details regarding I.K.G.A Goju Kai dojos in each location.

Thanks cross. There's a Goju Kai school right near my home. I'm looking for traditional Okinawan Goju Ryu schools but there aren't that many to choose from and only one in my area.

Either way... Kew is the closest out of the suburbs mentioned. It's a 10 minute drive away.

Thanks for the help. :)