• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Muay thiaers post your workouts!!

Ancient??

:kaioken:

/sigh

:lol:

Yes I get paid to fight, but money is not what I fight for. If I come to the day that the money is the reason I fight, then ill give it up all together.

Seven what weight class are you?

Heavy weight to super heavy weight here depending on the association I am fighting in.

If you are doing some MMA fights who knows we may run into each other

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same weight class. I've been considering dropping to light heavy though. I usually hover around 220, and in judo, that usually means I'm the smallest guy in my division. I've had to compete with guys who weigh over 300. It's fun in that I really have to use skill to beat them, but at the same time, it sucks. in thai boxing, it's not as much of an issue.

• 2 weeks later...

What my sensei told me is that for every hour of working out in the gym you do (weights of all kinds) you should be doing two hours of martial arts. It almost sounds like you guys are overdoing it to everyone's standards!

"I think therefore I am" Rene Descartes

the thing about fitness routines is that not everyone can follow them. different people have different tolerance levels when it comes to overtraining. However, what I do is nothing compared to how a pro fighter would train...