• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with all the people who wrote running - I HATE IT TOO!! :kaioken:

I also dislike bunny hops and doing prolonged periods of horse-riding stance. :(

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

What can you hate about running? Get a friend or two to run with you, get fresh air!

As for fresh air.....Ill just stick my head out the window.....of my car....lol. :brow: :P :D

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

IMO, burpees aren't that bad. before the term burpees was coined, we called them squat thrusts. I'd rather do those than run any day.

I don't know if this is universal but AFAIK "burpees" are different from a "squat thrust". Burpees are a squat thrust with a standing up bit at the end.

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum

The worst exercise that I remember is when we were made to crawl around on our knuckles on an asphalt parking lot. We had to pull gravel out of our knuckles when we were done.

Before my Aikido club shut down, we once all turned up for training, only to find that the sports centre that we trained in was locked.

So, someone had the 'good' idea of doing a spot of training in the car park...which was covered in gravel. Ouch!!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• 3 weeks later...

shuttle runs, which i had to do for phys ed. the worst part is you go get the shuttle, bring it to the starting point, then go back for the other one. i was like... what the hell? and i picked up both and ran w/ them. that was easy...

Dee C.

Normal ( 'nor-m&l)-

an adj. used by humans to stereotype