Most hated/killer excersise?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dips are pushups done hanging in between two bars so that your body is vertical instead of horizontal. They are a killer exercise for your triceps, lats, and lower chest.

Res firma, mitescere nescit

Leg raises, while laying on your back. I put my hands under my butt but my lower back still rises of the floor and hurts like crazy. :x

DORKS HAVE MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savvy?

It's called "Charging Horse". The stance itself is transitional and much higher but when its used for conditioning it's more of a hell on earth situation. Basically you get into a bow stance, drop the back leg so the calf is parallel to the ground, and have your arms either in chamber or out with the training rings on them. If you don't believe this is the most ungodly stance to do extra low, try it for one minute.

The game of chess is much like a swordfight; you must think before you move.

Leg raises, while laying on your back. I put my hands under my butt but my lower back still rises of the floor and hurts like crazy. :x

Are you looking forwards with your chin on your chest? That should help keep your back flat.

"...or maybe you are carrying a large vicious dog in your pocket." -Scottnshelly

Dips are pushups done hanging in between two bars so that your body is vertical instead of horizontal. They are a killer exercise for your triceps, lats, and lower chest.

That's not the kind of dips I mean (although those are pretty evil too).

I mean when you are on the floor in the push up position and then you take your nose to the floor, then you take you chest and start to raise your head, and finally you end up with stomach closest to the floor whilst the head is raise back... so your spine is curled backwards.

This kills my traps and my stomach.

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum