• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

girlfriends: need help getting one

It's not just getting a girl but girls in general. Example: this weakend are school had a dance, the hole time tthere was a girl in my class who is fine hell. She already knows a like her anyway, but I could not even get the courage to ask her to dance. Even though she would probley have danced with me anyway because she was dancing with any of the guys in the 6, 7, and 8th grade for the fun of it. PLUS she thinks I'm cute :kiss: . ( when I not making a complete fool and dork of myself) She even said in front of her friends before that she thinks I am cute.

But I still could not even get enough courage to barely even talk to her anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with situations like this. :(

HOLLA :karate:

Remeber, don't pick on nerds, might end up working

for them. - Bill Gates

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just getting a girl but girls in general. Example: this weakend are school had a dance, the hole time tthere was a girl in my class who is fine hell. She already knows a like her anyway, but I could not even get the courage to ask her to dance. Even though she would probley have danced with me anyway because she was dancing with any of the guys in the 6, 7, and 8th grade for the fun of it. PLUS she thinks I'm cute :kiss: . ( when I not making a complete fool and dork of myself) She even said in front of her friends before that she thinks I am cute.

But I still could not even get enough courage to barely even talk to her anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with situations like this. :(

HOLLA :karate:

Remeber, don't pick on nerds, might end up working

for them. - Bill Gates

Yeah heres the answer....Suck it up and go take her. Shes yours, so be a Man(a little man perhaps, what do I know), You already have her halfway, DONT miss your opportunity. Its better to fail than not to try at all. Do one of these three:

1)Be your self. Dont give me wrong...If you aint cool, you dont rule. But still, be your self. Walk over to her(It dont matter if shes not alone), and ask her if she would like to go to the movies. REMEMBER! Be your self but in a cool way, when you walk over to her. And stop being childish! If she saids no, then thats something. But it shows that you are not afraid to take an initiative, and girls love that.

2)Wait for the next party(then it mite be to late). Then walk over to her(again, remember to be yourself in a cool way), and ask her out to dance. Then talk to her while you dance. Maybe say something like this: "You look nice", or that dress looks good on you(girls, correct me on this).: If your in the last years of school. 8-10. then ask her what shes gonna do after the school. After you to has gotten into a talk, then you will have to remember two keyword..."Listen intentfully"...Look her into the eyes"(when you listen and talk)(DONT stir!.... ask your sister, mom, or anyone whos a girl and is not gonna tell, for advice.

3)Be a MAN and find a time where shes alone in a place where noone will be looking, and then kiss her. Its as simple as that....Go and take her gently(not to gently) by the head or shoulders with both hands, and give her a real kiss. She will either slap you, or be yours for ever.(This is probably the most risky and difficult approach, and you will have to have known her for some time, before you can do this. But its something that has a 50-50% chance of working). I have know a few who has done this, and its been working every time.

Be yourself. Be cool. Dont show you are afraid. Take initiative. be a man!

I'm much older than you and have still never had my "first date"

Just wondering, how "old" are you?

KG

I'm comparatively older. People my age do a lot of dating, that's what I meant. But I'm also old enough to know not to give out my age on the internet. :wink:

DORKS HAVE MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savvy?

KG

I'm comparatively older. People my age do a lot of dating, that's what I meant. But I'm also old enough to know not to give out my age on the internet. :wink:

HAHAHA, thats a good one....a lady never tells right? :P

It's better to be judged by 12, than carried by 6.

But I'm also old enough to know not to give out my age on the internet. :wink:

And what exactly is wrong with that? How would that be able to get you exposed? In anyway?

Well I'm not going to give my name and age. Isn't there a place in your profile for your name? ..... oooops. I guess not. Hehehe....

KarateChick06 wrote:

kimura_guy wrote:

KarateChick06 wrote:

KG

I'm comparatively older. People my age do a lot of dating, that's what I meant. But I'm also old enough to know not to give out my age on the internet.

HAHAHA, thats a good one....a lady never tells right?

Haha..... right. I'm under 21 but old enough to know that girls should not tell men their age. It's more fun to let them guess. :P :D

Savvy?

Haha..... right. I'm under 21 but old enough to know that girls should not tell men their age. It's more fun to let them guess. :P :D

Under 21?????? Man, now I feel old LOL

KG

It's better to be judged by 12, than carried by 6.

Under 21?????? Man, now I feel old LOL

KG

Don't worry. You're not officially old until you reach 22. :D :P

Just kidding, hahaha lol! :lol: :wink:

Savvy?