• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

girlfriends: need help getting one

Don't try to find a girl friend. Learn first to gain self confidence and carry yourself well. With that comes eloquence of speech and manners.

Gain a bit of wisdom along the way and you will be fighting the girls off. :lol:

A good way to gain confidence IS to date girls. But I will have to agree with you on the wisdom part. I know alot of people whos plain stupid, because they date to much.

Dont make dating your life. It will make you stupid.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Full time training leaves little time for girls, except my girl who always trains with me!

Isn't there anyone at your dojo? that would be the best place to find one.

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

Ok, I apologise. :D :D :D :D

(This isn't me smiling i'm gritting my teeth)

You have a job? what about at work? School? stop people on the street!!

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

• 4 weeks later...
It's not just getting a girl but girls in general. Example: this weakend are school had a dance, the hole time tthere was a girl in my class who is fine hell. She already knows a like her anyway, but I could not even get the courage to ask her to dance. Even though she would probley have danced with me anyway because she was dancing with any of the guys in the 6, 7, and 8th grade for the fun of it. PLUS she thinks I'm cute :kiss: . ( when I not making a complete fool and dork of myself) She even said in front of her friends before that she thinks I am cute.

But I still could not even get enough courage to barely even talk to her anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with situations like this. :(

HOLLA :karate:

Remeber, don't pick on nerds, might end up working

for them. - Bill Gates

Man I have been rejected by every girl I ever liked :P It's not that i'm ugly or anything, it's cause i'm dorky. Girls nowadays are more into looks than your personality. It also depends on who you have out with. If you hang out with dorky people, then you are probably portrayed as ugly. If you hang our with popular kids, you're probably portrayed as the ideal guy. I am at the rock bottom of the popularity chart. I dress fine, i rarely dress dorky unless i've nothing else to wear. I chat nice with some girls who are popular, but whom I have no interest in. I have 2 best friends, I would take a bullet for them. Usually people who arent popular have better friends who never fight with e/o or anything. Anyways, in rare cases a popular girl has liked me, but that's *RARE*, and then reject me anyways :P.

Just don't let rejections phaze you.

And try not to get involved with the girls friends. That is the biggest most annoying thing to deal with. I can talk to girls I like face to face, but not when their friends are around. God, I just hate it when girls hang out in packs wherever they go.

Anyways, there's my girl lesson for the day!

Jai Bhagwan!

Current: Yellow Belt in GojuRyu. White Belt in Kabudo.

How old are you? I think I saw earlier you're somewhere around 14? You have plenty of time, absolutely massive amounts of time to find a girl. Don't worry so much. If all else fails though, lower your standards (this approach is not suggested)

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

My experience is weird. Well I'm 15 and some girls like me, some don't. But I have this weird thing with one of the prettiest, kindest (etc.) girls in the school, and I have no problem talking to her, even when we're alone!

It's weird because some less pretty girls aren't interested in me, it just shows how people are different. Personally I'm not into many girls, nor am I a ladies man. I just go after really attractive popular pretty girls that most other guys think that they're too low in standards to go out with.

Talking to the opposite sex has something to do with a load of weird subconscious beliefs you aren't even aware of.... :-? . Confidence or not, it comes from mental blocks and people telling you things like you can't do it. The thing is you should remind yourself that you can do it and it's easy to get the girl / boy you want. If you think you can do it, then you will. :)

3)Be a MAN and find a time where shes alone in a place where noone will be looking, and then kiss her. Its as simple as that....Go and take her gently(not to gently) by the head or shoulders with both hands, and give her a real kiss. She will either slap you, or be yours for ever.(This is probably the most risky and difficult approach, and you will have to have known her for some time, before you can do this. But its something that has a 50-50% chance of working). I have know a few who has done this, and its been working every time.

Lol, I'm going to try that...has it actually worked for anyone?