• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Help Please

Sridhar

Can anyone help me

last Jan(2004) I appeared in my first tournment. i lost in the 2nd round. (Knockout type of tournment). so i lost my chance of winning trophy.

After 1 year now iam going to appear in my 2nd tournament. Now i have to win the challenge. Can anyone give my some idea of scoring easily even in last few second (or to reduce the margin of deafeat)

Can anyone pls!?

:( :( :(

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Speed, Power and Pin-Point Accuracy

A lot easier said than done

A True Martial Arts Instructor is more of a guide than anything, on your way to developing the warrior within yourself!!!!!

Think of something totally opposite than karate, and look at their front shoulder on the defensive. When on the offense, always look directly into their eyes, even when punching. People usually look where they're going to punch, so try to get some coordination on punches.

Current: Yellow Belt in GojuRyu. White Belt in Kabudo.

always look directly into their eyes, even when punching. People usually look where they're going to punch, so try to get some coordination on punches.

I was taught to never look into there eyes. My sensei said if you ever get an opponent who stares in your eyes, it will be an easy fight. I was told that we should always focus on there waist, because the belt is the first thing that moves when they move. If you focus on there eyes, you won't really be able to be able to pay attention to there feet, but if your looking at the waist you can see there fists and there feet.

"When your hand goes out, stay your anger; when anger goes out, stay your hand."

-Taika Seiyu Oyata

always look directly into their eyes, even when punching. People usually look where they're going to punch, so try to get some coordination on punches.

I was taught to never look into there eyes. My sensei said if you ever get an opponent who stares in your eyes, it will be an easy fight. I was told that we should always focus on there waist, because the belt is the first thing that moves when they move. If you focus on there eyes, you won't really be able to be able to pay attention to there feet, but if your looking at the waist you can see there fists and there feet.

Interesting. I like looking at the collar bone (though when I get tired my vision starts going down and down). Collar bone gives me the best peripheral vision as to whether a kick or a strike is coming. Staring at the waist, I can't see a punch coming quick enough, and I can't see their breathing. I heard staring into the eyes is bad too because it's easier for your opponent to deak an attack. That is look down at your leg to act as though they are going to throw a kick low and then punch you high.